SKR1003 Design and Apply Laser/IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments
includes vascular, pigmentation review and pigmented lesions
If you want to dip your toe into the dynamic world of laser and
IPL therapy for skin treatments, this is a great way to start.
As an entry level course this offers a pathway into the laser and IPL industry. It will mean that you are up to date with industry standards and be confident in offering safe and effective treatments to your clients. The course will cover the use and application of Medical class lasers, Intense Pulse Light and Low Level lasers.
This foundation course is specifically designed to provide applicants with the skills and knowledge with which to successfully provide Laser and IPL Skin Rejuvenation and treatments for Dermatological conditions
This offers participants a pathway into the Laser/IPL industry or for existing therapists to improve their skills and knowledge.
For best practice treatment delivery, prior knowledge of lasers and laser safety, skin anatomy and wound healing together with understanding and skin physiology and pre and post-treatment care is required.
Participants who are not currently working in the beauty or medical fields are eligible to enrol into this course.
- Laser Safety Certificate (Online or Classroom)*
- * Queensland Students seeking Trainee licences will also be required to complete
- Infection Control in Office Based Settings HLTIN402C or equivalent (online) prior to application for a licence with Queensland Health
Full day – Theory and Practical
Plus in clinic practical observations – by arrangement
The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
Enrolment Fee – $250 (non-refundable and payable on enrolment)
Course Fee – $1,550.00 (including enrolment fee and payable in full, 5 business days prior to course commencement)
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
Contact us, or enroll on line.
No previous industry knowledge is required but you will need to have completed your Laser Safety Certificate within the last 3 years prior to commencement.
- Skin Anatomy
- Analysing skin conditions responsive to light treatments
- Designing and applying IPL and laser treatment plans for skin rejuvenation, pigmented and vascular lesions and acne
- Choosing appropriate laser/IPL technology
- Deliver safe and effective treatments
- Treatment Protocols – Contraindications
- Client consultation and documentation
- Treatment procedures practical sessions
- Pre and post treatment care
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
Dates: Call and speak to a Trainer.