Laser Safety Certificate
Who is this course for?
- Anybody who has a Laser Safety Certificate which is more than three years old and no longer valid;
- Anybody who is currently using a Laser or IPL machine and does not hold this certificate.
- People who work within an existing Laser Clinic and would like to be a Laser Clinic Supervisor.
Laser Safety Certificate Information
Our Laser Safety Certificates provides an in-depth overview of laser science and the safe principles of practice including the historical development of laser technology.
During this course, we will examine the tissue interactions with laser and pulsed light technology.
Therapists who may be practicing with out a Laser Safety Certificate may find they will not be covered by appropriate insurance cover which can have an ongoing effect on your business and personal financial situation.
Candidates who complete the Laser Safety Certificate, will already gain part completion of the SIBBHRS705A Laser Safety Protocols unit, within the Graduate Certificate also offered by Australian College of Laser Therapy.
Subjects that will be covered include:
- Laser Safety
- History and Development of Laser Technology
- Tissue interactions during Laser or IPL treatment
Delivery: The course is conducted during a single day training session, or can be conducted at a self-guided pace with support available from Australian College of Laser Therapy.
The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
$550 for contact class (light refreshments provided)
$390 for distance completion (learning material and assessment emailed to student, support available by phone, email or skype).
Length of Course:
Contact class is conducted within a single day – 9:30 to 4:30pm.
Conducting the course via distance has an expected completion timeframe of 30 days from receipt of material.
- Comprehensive training manual
- Ongoing mentoring and support.
- Certificate on completion
Dates: Call and speak to a Trainer.